TransCape offers the discerning mountain biker a unique endurance event with the perfect balance between an adventurous on-the-bike challenge and a premium off-the-bike experience.
- An exclusive, limited field, multi-stage mountain bike race from George to Franschhoek
- Only 150 riders, racing in 2 person teams or as solos
- 7 Stages, 7 days, 620 km
- 10,000m vertical ascent
- Premium package comes standard
- Gourmet food showcasing the best local cuisine
- Accommodation in hotels and guest houses
- Evening dinner and prize giving functions in unique local venues
- TransCape is based on passion, attention to detail, love for the outdoors, and the finer things in life
- E-bikes welcome
7 DAYS | 7 STAGES | 620KM | 10,000M CLIMB
TransCape is an iconic South African mountain biking event taking 150 intrepid adventurers on an incredible journey across the Western Cape. It will be the best thing you do on your bike all year…! not to mention the hardcore luxury experience off the bike!
I would like to add my compliments and congratulations to the voices of all the others that have already thanked you for last week’s race. Your whole team – and the dads and mums that joined in to help put together an extremely memorable and superbly organised event. The South African MTB calendar fills up by the day, but to succeed in producing a memory maker of an event you have to fill it with special ingredients; the TransCape did that, and then still gave us more. Thank you all so much for a special week.
Dear Lenore & Wayne – now that I have a had a few days to sit back and reflect on my TransCape experience it is difficult to put in words what an AWESOME event you two have created. I was so privileged to be a participant. This is the first time post doing a 7-day plus event that I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms! I generally don’t repeat an event as there are so many I still want to do, but this will become an annual pilgrimage for me now. TransCaper for life…………thanks so much